October Team Member of the Month
At Blackburn & Elrod Orthodontics we truly have an amazing staff! We would be amiss if we didn’t tell you about each of our team members!
- Name: Deanna James
- Birthday: August 14th
- How long have you worked at Blackburn & Elrod Orthodontics 24 years
- What is your job position? Scheduling Coordinator
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Nurse
- What do you like to do in your free time? Read, Cross-Stitch & Knit
- What age in your life would you like to go back to, and why? 50- My 50th birthday party was so much fun!!!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I don’t know about meal, but if I could only have one food, it would be popcorn.
- What cheers you up or makes you happy? Family dinners with my kids and grandkids
- Who is your hero? Jesus
- What was your favorite grade in school? Sr. High Years- grades 10-12
- Why did you choose your profession? I was always fascinated with my dentist’s office, didn’t mind going to appointments. Kind of got into ortho while looking for a dental position
- How do you like to spend your free time? I love to be outside with my family.
- Describe yourself in one word: Caring
- Best childhood activity: Riding my bike, roller skating and playing with dolls.