July Team Member of the Month
At Blackburn & Elrod Orthodontics we truly have an amazing staff! We would be amiss if we didn’t tell you about each of our team members! That is why you will see a new monthly blog featuring our Staff Member of the Month! First up, Melinda!
- Name: Melinda Brown
- Birthday: July 31st
- How long have you worked at Blackburn & Elrod Orthodontics 9 years
- What is your job position? Orthodontic Assistant
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A Teacher
- What do you like to do in your free time? Relax with my husband and cats. Planting in my flower garden, crocheting, watching TV and listening to music.
- What age in your life would you like to go back to, and why? Age 5 so I can play outside all the time and take naps.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mexican
- What cheers you up or makes you happy? Spending time with my husband and traveling.
- Who is your hero? My grandma
- What was your favorite grade in school? 12th
- Why did you choose your profession? To help people feel confident with themselves.
- Describe yourself in one word: Outgoing
- Best childhood activity: Riding bikes