Excellent orthodontic care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about our diagnosis and recommendations, any alternative treatments and any symptoms present that may require further treatment. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal – helping you achieve a beautiful, confident smile!
We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment. We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.
- Give our office a call or schedule free consultation.
- Fill out our simple online forms before your visit. This will save you time when your are in the office and allow us to do a complimentary insurance benefits check before you arrive at your appointment.
- Come in for your smile and bite assessment and meet one of our amazing doctors and see our state-of-the-art offices.
- If treatment is indicated, we can get you started the same day saving you from missing additional school or work. We know how busy you are and make starting treatment as easy and convenient as possible.
Making the choice to get the beautiful healthy smile you deserve is a lifetime decision. At our oﬃce, we want to make sure that decision is based on who you feel can provide the best, most lasting results with the most comfortable experience. We continue to invest in technology that delivers beautiful results with greater comfort, and in less time. But we also know it has to be aﬀordable. That’s why we’ve partnered with OrthoFi. Today, you don’t have to settle – you can get the best care available at an aﬀordable price.
- Choose the Best Treatment Option for Your Family
- Design Your Own Payment Plan to Fit Your Budget
- View Your Payment Plan Details Online On Your Time
During your first visit, we take the time to explain the concerns about your bite or appearance of your teeth. We explain your overall dental health needs along with the potential cosmetic changes that can be made. Our very thorough exam will answer these questions:
- Is orthodontic treatment needed?
- Are there preventative type treatment options for my younger children?
- When is the best time to begin?
- What type of braces am I a candidate for?
- How long the treatment will take?
- Will permanent teeth need to be removed for treatment?
- What will the treatment include?
- What are my payment options?
Our treatment consultation explains all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail. We provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and estimated fees. We encourage questions from both the patient and parents, and provide ample time to answer your questions.